Today is The Father in Heavens Day-> The Greatest God :)


Do your research, I as Blessed With being able to see first Hand the Father in heaven is Real, and the Father of the earth is real!
I know there is a number of gods and goddesses,  I direspect none,  I don't care hat God some one is of, I do care about these people that are lying to others about the Father in heaven and OUR Blessing in the End!
I know how it feels to know I am dying and NOT getting my blessing!
I done much research, to find the answer to making sure In the end this time, I will for sure get my blessing.  I am going to be one of the few,
because I am of the Father in heaven and his Son is my Guide, I have much respect for him and what he went through for us! 
His name Was Emmanuel , the Spirit inside him was Gods only Son and his name is Adam. 
He died for saying he is Gods son and will sit at his right hand.  Where he is sitting right now!
Check the preacher and teacher.  
They are not telling the TRUTH! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religions the Anti-Messiahs Church's that fooled the world

Angels and the Father in heaven decided on the days of worship!!! we can't decide. it's already set !

love My Moms