love My Moms

The one we loved we lost!
The feeling you get in your gut we look at as missing some one!
This feeling is not missing them !  
They are letting us know they are with us!
It is them letting us know they are more part of us today than they ever could be!
We all become Angels for the ones we Love .
We are now more part of Each other than ever before ;) 

Understand why we have been taught to look at certain  Emotions in the wrong way!
It is very profitable!
The answer   Emotions are energies like explained as spirit's in the word, that we let in, and with comes there friends!

I have always been connected to my Mom's, 
I felt Her peace when she passed,  
I was better than 60miles away .
Today  my Mom's is more part of me than ever Before.
The Best Mom's 
to Every one she has Ever met :)
Love 💕😘😘💕 you Mom's  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word means Instruction-> what we have to do to get our blessing!

God Heavens Emmanuel Messiah

Religions the Anti-Messiahs Church's that fooled the world